SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS TODAY!!!
CALL NOW: (818) 335-6851
Terms and Conditions
CNA REVIEW CLASSES POLICY
- CNA REVIEW CLASSES does not issue refunds after class has started. You may change date 48 hours before class starts by calling or emailing us.
- Client may not attend class unless full tuition has been paid in full.
- Client may be withdrawn from class for abusive behavior and will not receive a refund of tuition fee.
- CNA Review Classes provides training services for personal use only and make no claims or representations to matters of future careers or client's ability
to pass the California state exam. The course is solely to assist you in preparing yourself for the state exam.
- Course length may vary due to class size and other factors. The information given in the tutoring class may vary as we constantly update the course to
improve the curriculum.
- CNA Review Classes will in no way be held liable for any damages, including, but not limited to loss of personal property, or any consequential, special,
incidental arise as a result of you attending this course.
- CNA REVIEW CLASSES does not issue certificates of diplomas for this training.
- Practice times and hours may change.
- No refunds for any class fees. All sales are final.
- Family members or friends cannot attend class or practice time.
- Classes are English. Some classes may offer help in Spanish if needed.
- If client fails the California state exam, he/she may attend two more CNA REVIEW CLASSES within three months of the initial CNA REVIEW CLASS for free.